Register in one of our Drone Workshops to open the doors to this amazing hobby.
Benefits of Drone Technology for STEM Learning:
- Easy and fun way for kids and adults to be introduced into the world of coding and electronics.
- At Roverwiz, we not only allow workshop participants to fly the drone, but enable them to begin engaging in more advanced drone maneuvers. You will learn how to code the drones to fly in specific patterns (e.g., programming angle of turns and flips), thereby becoming more familiar with how electronics work together to make a drone function.
- Expand your knowledge on aerodynamics through engaging activities.
- Drone is a fun way for workshop participants to explore aerodynamics because a drone’s ability to fly is based on aerodynamics. Drones move across 3 dimensional space–changing the way the propellers will change the way a drone moves.
- Further develop their critical thinking and communication skills.
- Thinking and team building games and activities through drones are the bases of how workshop participants can develop the ability to work and communicate with others, while enjoying brain teasing activities.
Drone Workshops are scheduled at your convenience.
Class Time, Duration, and Cost:
Flexible times to suit your busy schedule.
Private Workshop, 2 hours, $120+HST.
Semi-Private Workshop (2 participants), 2 hours, $70+HST per person.
Semi-Private Workshop (3 participants), 2 hours, $50+HST per person.